Download GSA Contract & Price List PDF
GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
FEDERAL SUPPLY SERVICE
AUTHORIZED FEDERAL SUPPLY SCHEDULE PRICE LIST
On-Line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date
pricing, and the option to create an electronic deliver order are available through
GSA Advantage!, a menu-driven database system. The INTERNET address GSA
Advantage! is: GSAAdvantage.gov.
FSC GROUP 84, SPECIAL PURPOSE CLOTHING PROGRAM
FSC CLASS: 8405, 8410, 8415
SPECIAL ITEM NUMBER (SIN): 633-1
CONTRACT NUMBER: GS-07F-0425M
For more information on ordering from Federal Supply Schedules click on
FSS Schedules button at fss.gsa.gov.
CONTRACT PERIOD: 08/01/2007 THROUGH 07/31/2012
CUSTOMER INFORMATION: Please call contractor for volume discounts.
1a. AWARDED SPECIAL ITEM NUMBERS: 633-1
1b. LOWEST PRICED MODEL: Basic Discount of 2.5% off Commercial Retail Price.
1c. Hourly Rates: N/A
2. MAXIMUM ORDER: $50,000*
*A delivery order that exceeds the maximum order may be placed under the Schedule contract in
accordance with FAR 8.404. If the “best value” selection places your order over the Maximum
Order, you have an opportunity to obtain a better schedule contract price. Before placing you
order, contact the Contractor’s Contract Administrator named above for a better price. The
1. Offer a new price for this requirement.
2. Offer the lowest price available under this contract, or
3. Decline the order.
3. MINIMUM ORDER: $50
4. GEOGRAPHIC COVERAGE: CONUS - 48 Contiguous States and Washington, DC and APO/FPO
Addresses. Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.
5. POINT OF PRODUCTION: Wilmington, Delaware, USA.
6. BASIC DISCOUNT:
Prices shown herein are NET (discount deducted). The awarded pricelist for the GSA Multiple
Award Schedule (MAS) contract is Masley Price List, effective January 1, 2009, with a basic
discount of 2.5%.
7. QUANTITY DISCOUNTS:
(Click on Names in chart to go to their product information page.)
|Fuel Handler Glove
|Cold Weather Flyers
|Intermediate Cold Wet Glove
8. PROMPT PAYMENT TERMS: NET 30 days
9a. GOVERNMENT PURCHASE CARDS ARE ACCEPTED.
9b. Government purchase cards are accepted above the micro-purchase threshold.
10. FOREIGN ITEMS: None. All materials and labor are from the USA, Berry Amendment Compliant.
11a. TIME OF DELIVERY: 5-75 DARO (Days After Receipt of Order)
11b. EXPEDITED DELIVERY: Contract Contractor.
11c. OVERNIGHT AND 2-DAY DELIVERY: Contact Contractor.
11d. URGENT REQUIREMENTS:
When the FSS contract delivery period does not meet the bona fide urgent delivery requirements of an ordering agency, agencies are encouraged to contact Masley Enterprises Inc. for the purpose of
obtaining accelerated delivery terms. The contractor shall reply to the inquiry within 3 workdays
after receipt. (Telephonic replies shall be confirmed by the Contractor in writing.) If the Contractor
offers an accelerated delivery acceptable to the ordering agency, any orders(s) placed pursuant to
the agreed upon accelerated delivery time frame shall be delivered within this shorter delivery time
and in accordance with all other terms and conditions of the contract.
12. F.O.B POINT: Destination to the 48 Contiguous States, Wash. DC & APO/FPO addresses.
Delivery will be F.O.B. inlande carrier, point of exportation, with the transportation charges paid by
the Government from point of exportation in Alaska, Hawaii, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and
the U.S. Territories, as designated by the ordering office.
13. ORDERING ADDRESS: Same as Contractor Address.
13b. ORDERING PROCEDURES: For supplies, and services, the ordering procedures, information on
Blanket Purchase Agreements, (BPA’s), and a sample BPA can be found at the
GSA/FSS/Schedule homepage (fss.gsa.gov/schedules). N/A
14. PAYMENT ADDRESS: Same as Contractor Address.
15. WARRANTY PROVISION: Standard Commercial Warranty
16. Export Packing Charges: N/A
17. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GOVERNMENT PURCHASE CARD ACCEPTANCE: None
18. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GOVERNMENT PURCHASE CARE ACCEPTANCE (ANY
THRESHOLDS ABOVE THE MICROPURCHASE
19. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF INSTALLATION (IF APPLICABLE): None
20. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REPAIR PARTS INDICATING DATE OF PARTS PRICE LISTS
AND ANDY DISCOUNTS FROM LIST PRICES (IF APPLICABLE): None
21. LIST OF SERVICE AND DISTRIBUTION POINTS (IF APPLICABLE): None
22. LIST OF PARTICIPATING DEALERS (IF APPLICABLE): None
23. PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE (IF APPLICABLE): None
24a. SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES: N/A
24b. SECTION 508: N/A
25. DATA UNIVERSAL NUMBER SYSTEM (DUNS) NUMBER: 127734197
26. NOTIFICATION Regarding Registration In Central Contractor Registration (CCR) Database: Registration valid until 03/23/2010.
CAGE CODE: 1RGE4